Dressing in early spring or the so-called transition season is sometimes a difficult task. That’s why in our weekly fashion blog we decided to pay attention to selected visions that you can easily achieve, and your style will be impressive!
- Arrange your basic clothes in the foreground so you can see what can be easily combined.
- Use combinations of two parts for your everyday life – the sets are very up-to-date and convenient!
- As for outerwear, it is good to have a leather jacket, trench coat and outer shirt – they will provide you with impeccable style.
- If you do not know what to wear, combine clothes in different shades of one color and emphasize the accessories.
- And of course, it is good to have several dresses – the little black, one satin and something with a print. And now we present you the first part of our proposals for a comfortable, stylish and modern spring!1) Jacket and jeans – there is no more comfortable and easy combination, and the oversize jacket is super modern!
2) Jacket, jeans and heels – we complement the style with shoes and the look becomes a chic idea.
3) French look – if you want to be like the Parisians, start with a combination of denim skirt, shirt with pearl buttons, comfortable low-heeled shoes and a casual bun.
4) Trench coat – never goes out of spring fashion.
5) Leather jacket and jeans – is there a woman who does not like this combination?
6) Shirt and baggy pants – this is one of the outfits favorites of the experts for this season.
7) Monochrome– lengthens the silhouette and makes it look slimmer, and fashion chic is obvious.
8) Absolutely black – a classic that does not age!
9) Black suit – it can not be stylish, especially with heels.
10) Colorful suit – combine with a white blouse and you will be in the latest trend.
11) White suit – definitely this spring the suit will be the latest proposal from the designers, and we are pleased with this fact!
12) Dress and leather jacket – the variations are countless and always look with casual rebellious chic.
13) Long dress and jacket – this combination definitely brings Hollywood glamor to everyday life and we really like it!